Mercedes-Benz of Cutler Bay's Response to COVID-19
Dear valued customer,
As the Coronavirus continues to impact our community, here are some details on what Mercedes-Benz of Cutler Bay is doing to help support our customers and staff.
While we remain open for business, we have made adjustments of regular operations to reduce unnecessary contact and support the need for preventative measures to keep us all healthy. Based on recommendations published by the CDC and advice we are receiving through the Mercedes-Benz network, we are:
• offering complimentary pickup and delivery for all vehicles that require servicing (within the zip codes we serve). We are also offering our OnSite Mobile service (for certain service needs) which will bring our service department to your driveway. Call us at 305-278-6100 to make arrangements.
• bringing the Mercedes-Benz of your choice to you for a test drive as well as encouraging the purchase/lease of vehicles to be handled remotely (there is no need to visit the dealership). Visit our website to see our inventory. Call our sales department at 305-251-0345.
• adjusting departmental hours (please see below).
• maintaining exceptionally sanitized areas for both employees and guests.
• accommodating the important need for social distancing as well as asking all employees and guests to wear a mask in accordance with Miami-Dade County Emergency Order 20-20.
Our goal during this uncertain time is to provide you with a clean, safe environment as we continue our dedication to providing you with outstanding customer service.
If you have questions, please give us a call at 305-251-0345.
Thank you for your business and trust in Mercedes-Benz of Cutler Bay.