Special Financing Opportunities
Mercedes-Benz Rising Star Program
Mercedes-Benz Foreign National Program
Financing or Leasing Requirements for the MBFS Foreign National Program
- Proof Of Income: 6 months bank statements (self-employed) or job letter (employed by a major company)
- Proof of Residence: lease agreement or HUD statement from home purchase
- Down Payment:
25% of MSRP plus inception fees for lease
50% of MSRP plus tax, tag, and dealer fee
- Valid Visa or Resident Card (minimum term of 13 months) Contract term cannot exceed the term of the visa.
- 5 Complete References
New Rising Star Commercial Van Program
The Rising Star Commercial Van Program is an additional tool that can be an effective way in helping customers with limited credit history get into a Mercedes-Benz Van.
- Any Mercedes-Benz Sprinter or Metris Van
- Amount Financed not to exceed $30,000 within applicable standard advance guidelines (refer to rate sheets)
Guidelines and stipulations (All information must be provided before credit approval, meeting the program eligibility guidelines does not automatically guarantee credit approval).
- Lease or Retail
- Term subject to credit approval and programs
- Max amount financed $30K
- Exceptions: PPM and ELW are the only costs that can be added in excess of $30K, TOTAL UP TO $35K
- 36 months of credit history required
- No derogatory history, including public records or collections
- Proof of income
- 3 months personal bank statements
- OR past 2 years W2’s
- OR past 2 years business or personal tax returns
- 10% minimum down payment (credit and collateral dependent)
- Rate Support if Qualify
- Commercial Use Only (F&I Pro)
Please contact your Dealer Relations Manager or Commercial Credit Analyst with any questions regarding this announcement.
Actual rates, terms, down payment and program eligibility will be determined by MBFS Credit Team based upon creditworthiness of the customer. Program rates or terms may be changed or the programs may be modified or terminated at any time at the sole discretion of MBFS.